[update] Interview with an expat Mittwoch, 02. März 2005, 03:28:51
Glamorous HJB has graciously allowed me to interview her. All the other would-be interviewees apparently got cold feet when they saw her approaching, so this is the one and only interview we're having. I am so honoured! Here are the questions.
- Which is your favourite Swiss wine?
- I know you're an expat. Did you leave dreary old England for the beauty of Switzerland, or some other reason?
- Heidi says you once had an encounter with a group of young, handsome Swiss men in uniforms. What happened next?
- What do you like best about Switzerland (if anything), and what do you hate most about it? Don't be shy!
- Tell us about your cleaning fetish. Or lack thereof. I mean, we Swiss know that you English are all slobs, you don't even mop your bathroom floor every day, something any civilized person does. Wait, that didn't come out quite right... now I lost the plot. Anyway, just tell us?
And that concludes the interview questions. Now it's your turn, HJB!
[Update]: The inimitable HJB has indeed done the deed. We are most indepted to this charming, talented and beautiful (not to mention glamorous) lady. Even if she's a bloody foreigner.