habi and waterhot, this is for you :-). Mittwoch, 23. November 2005, 02:50:02
Oh boy, has it been a month since I posted I'll Ask You Something I've Always Wondered About You? I'm sorry to have kept you waiting!
- I'll respond with something random about you.
- habi: Googling for your last name gives this page as the first result.
- waterhot: There's a Danish movie called Flickering Lights
- I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
- habi: "Speed King" by Deep Purple
- waterhot: "Waterfalls" by TLC
- I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
- habi: Black (is there black jello?) because bike couriers are usually dressed in black biker pants and wearing black glasses and I always look after them hoping I can yell at you for jumping a red light :-).
- waterhot: Lime. Reminds me of the lime-coloured stuff we used to love so much when I was living in Ireland as a small boy. I know, you're not from Ireland. But still.
- I'll try to say something that only makes sense to you and me.
- habi: last modified 8.3.01
- waterhot: Er, I'll pass on this one, old boy. If that makes sense to you.
- I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
- habi: I remember how you showed up at one of the Bloggertreffen and when you introduced yourself I went "oh right! the bike courier!"
- waterhot: The Swiss Blogging Epidemic. There was also something about origami, but I can't remember what it was.
- I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
- habi: A Lynx. Because that other bike courier wrote a book about Lynx in Switzerland.
- waterhot: A dragon. Not a nasty, ugly dragon, but a nice, protective, no-nonsense dragon like Minimax Don't know why, though.
- I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
- habi: Do bike couriers dream about big, strong motorcycles?
- waterhot: When is that jello shot party?
- If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST.
And now it's your turn!